Inkitt is the world's first data-driven and most objective book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers.
This is how our business model works: Authors upload their manuscripts onto our platform (website & app) and readers enjoy them for a limited amount of time for free. We then analyze aggregated reading behaviors & patterns in order to identify the books which are performing the best and any hidden gems. These authors then sign a royalty contract with us and we publish their titles.
We only started publishing last year and have currently published 17 authors, 16 of which have become bestselling authors in their categories and their works have ranked in the Top 100 among ALL six million titles on Amazon and we continue to publish one title per week.
We're a team of 15 hardworking, dedicated and comfortzone-ophobic individuals and have just raised $5m to level up and get closer to our 10-years goal - to have the NY Times Bestseller List being dominated by Inkitt titles. Apply now.
- Have 1+ years of Performance Marketing experience and a Growth Hacker mindset
- Have spent over 100k in Facebook Ads
- Have spent over 10k in Google AdWords
- Are knowleadable with Native Ads
- Can write SQL-queries and HTML or are willing to learn within a short time-frame
- Are an over-achiever and crazy about your own self-development
- Are extremely goal-driven, analytical and equipped with a hands-on mentality
- Are even more motivated now that you know that we work Mon-Sat
- Are fluent in English
- You will be the person responsible for managing and optimizing all paid ads
- You will run A/B tests to optimize all funnels and lead our growth meetings
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership
Ready to join us at our Berlin office?
Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.