Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood we are building services that analyze reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a dedicated Authors Community Manager who is ready to shake the publishing industry. Building up a community of engaged writers is the main driving force behind your getting up in the morning. You understand the pain of self publishing and have an urge to make a positive impact in the publishing industry in the most creative ways. The success of others makes you genuinely happy and proud. You also have a strong marketing skill set and know how to position our authors in the spotlight.
- Native English speaker with lateral thinking skills and a growth mindset
- Has written at least one novel
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing role
- OK with moving to Berlin, Germany
- Excited about building a community of writers
- Experienced in building Social Media Communities and Fanbases
- Mission driven and dedicated (we work Mon-Sun)
- Startup experience is a clear plus
- Organize and promote writing contests
- Social media and blog posts about writing topics
- Plan and lead campaigns to get high quality authors on board and keep them
- Build and manage a team of volunteer ambassadors
We are offering:
- Experience based salary
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership.
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated team
- A unique opportunity take responsibility for and implement your own ideas in a fast growing, dynamic company
Do you want to build the world's biggest data driven publishing house with us?
Please send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch